TO REGISTER A BOOTH
Contact Joe Mulvihill (email@example.com) for instructions.
Please include the Booth you want in the email.
If you did not register an additional staffer when registering the booth and need to do so, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Set-up: 2:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Icebreaker Reception: 5:45 – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 16
- Continental Breakfast 7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Luncheon: 11:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Break: 2:45 – 3:30 p.m.
- Tear-down: After 3:30 p.m.
(Exhibits are open all day Thursday with specific times designated for attendees to browse.)
Standard BoothAPC MEMBERS
Non-member Cost: $935
If you wish to register Standard Booth, contact Joe Mulvihill for instructions.
- Please include the Booth you want in the email.
Premium Corner BoothAPC MEMBERS
Non-member Cost: $1085
28, 29, 32, 33, 39, 40, 45, 88, 89, 113, 114, 123, 124, 146, 147, 156, 157, 167
- Booths located in high-traffic locations of the the exhibit hall.
PREMIUM CORNER BOOTHS ARE SOLD OUT.
Food Sponsor BoothAPC MEMBERS
Non-member Cost: $1,235
10, 57, 65, 80, 109, 121, 165
- At the Thursday afternoon break, a food station will be set up at each of these booths.
- If you wish to register Booth 65 or 165, contact Joe Mulvihill for instructions.
- Please include the Booth you want in the email.
|RoadSafe Traffic Systems||1|
|RoadSafe Traffic Systems||2|
|RoadSafe Traffic Systems||3|
|Arrow Land Solutions||4|
|All Crane Rental of Pennsylvania||5|
|All Crane Rental of Pennsylvania||6|
|ACPA Pennsylvania Chapter||7|
|The American Society of Highway Engineers||8|
|V&S Galvanizing LLC||9|
|Jobsite Products Inc.||10|
|Cooper Trading, Inc.||11|
|Remington & Vernick Engineers||13|
|WSP | USA||14|
|Acrow Corporation of America||16|
|Acrow Corporation of America||17|
|Acrow Corporation of America||18|
|George L. Wilson Co.||21|
|Skyline Steel LLC||22|
|The Neel Company, T-WALL® Retaining Wall System||23|
|Evonik Cyro LLC||27|
|ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc.||28|
|Strongstown's B&K Enterprises, Inc.||29|
|PENNSTRESS - A division of MacInnis Group LLC||33|
|Digging & Rigging, Inc.||34|
|Northeast Prestressed Products, LLC (pending)||35|
|Northeast Prestressed Products, LLC (pending)||36|
|Terre Hill Concrete Products||37|
|General Highway Products, Inc.||39|
|The Reinforced Earth Company||40|
|EVB Towing Recovery Transport Incident Management||42|
|Cleveland Brothers Equipment Company||43|
|PA Asphalt Pavement Association||44|
|Callahan Paving Products||45|
|Brayman Precast, LLC||48|
|Witman Engineers & Consultants, LLC||49|
|Widmer Engineering Inc.||50|
|P. Joseph Lehman, Inc., Consulting Engineers||51|
|Pickering, Corts & Summerson||52|
|Tunstall Engineering Group||53|
|M.H. Corbin, LLC||54|
|Structural Services Inc.||55|
|Hall Industries, Inc.||56|
|GAI Consultants, Inc.||59|
|AC Miller Concrete||60|
|AC Miller Concrete||61|
|Gatti Morrison Construction Service Inc.||62|
|Uretek USA, Inc.||64|
|Hoffman Diamond Products||67|
|High Steel Structures LLC||70|
|Structural Services Inc.||71|
|Arora and Associates, P.C||72|
|Stephenson Equipment, Inc.||73|
|Gibson-Thomas Engineering Co., Inc.||74|
|Haydon Bolts Inc.||75|
|Whitman, Requardt & Associates, LLP||77|
|Cherry, Weber & Associates||78|
|Quality Bridge & Fab, Inc.||80|
|Vector Corrosion Technologies||82|
|Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc.||83|
|Flagger Force Traffic Control Services||84|
|Royal Truck & Equipment, Inc.||85|
|The L.C. Whitford Materials Co., Inc.||86|
|HRV Conformance Verification Associates, Inc.||87|
|KCI Technologies, Inc.||90|
|American Engineers Group, LLC||92|
|Taylor Oil Company||93|
|Equipment Corporation of America||97|
|Rue Environmental LLC||98|
|Quality Engineering Solutions, Inc.||100|
|Abel Recon (pending)||102|
|Modified Concrete Suppliers/HTNE Hydrodemolition Services||105|
|Quinn Consulting Services, Inc.||106|
|Susquehanna Civil Inc.||108|
|Lotus Environmental Consulting, LLC||109|
|Fisher Associates, P.E., L.S., L.A., D.P.C.||110|
|Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson||111|
|Traffic Planning and Design, Inc.||113|
|Larson Design Group||115|
|Rampart Hydro Services||116|
|Zurich North America||117|
|L B Foster||118|
|Young Galvanizing Inc.||119|
|HB Engineering Inc.||120|
|PRIME AE Group, Inc.||122|
|Urban Engineers, Inc.||123|
|NTM Engineering, Inc.||124|
|ASC Group, Inc.||125|
|Triad Metals International||126|
|Malick & Scherer, P.C.||128|
|Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc.||129|
|Geotech Services, Inc.||130|
|Klaas Coatings (North America) LLC||131|
|Pexco LLC/Davidson Traffic Control Products||135|
|Pavilion Drainage Supply Co., Inc.||137|
|CTS Cement Manufacturing Corporation||139|
|Hunt Consulting & Testing Services, LLC||141|
|McClain & Co., Inc.||143|
|Navarro & Wright||147|
|JBC Associates, Inc.||149|
|Sanders Saws & Blades||150|
|Dynamic Surface Applications Ltd.||152|
|Rae-Lyn Enterprises, Inc.||154|
|Pennsylvania Aggregates and Concrete Association||158|
|Pennsylvania Concrete Pipe Association||163|
|Mazzella Lifting Technologies||164|
|EMSEAL Joint Systems Ltd.||166|
|DLZ Pennsylvania LLC||167|
- Definition: The word “Association” shall refer to the Associated Pennsylvania Constructors, its officers and directors or employees acting on behalf of the Association in management of the conference and exhibits.
- Agreement: Each exhibitor, himself/herself and employees agrees to abide by these regulations and any further which may be established.
- Amendments: Any and all matters or questions not specifically covered by these rules and regulations shall be subject solely to the decision of the Association. The rules and regulations may be amended at any time by the Association provided that such amendments do not diminish substantially the rights now provided the exhibitor.
- Limitation of Liability-Indemnification: The exhibitor for itself, its successors and assigns hereby releases the Association from any and all claims of every sort it may have against the Association based upon, arising out of, or in connection with exhibitor’s occupancy and use of Trade Show premises, or any action or inaction of any nature of the Association in connection with or related to the Trade Show, including, but limited to: loss, theft, damage, destruction, or delay or non-delivery of goods, display material and other effects; any injury to exhibitor, its employees, agents, representatives or guests while in the Trade Show premises; any damage to exhibitor’s business by reason of the failure to provide space for the exhibit or removal of exhibit; failure to hold the Trade Show as scheduled. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold forever harmless the Association from any and all damage, loss, liability, claim or expense (including legal fees) based upon, arising out of, or in connection with (i) the violation of any law or ordinance by the exhibitor, its employees, agents, representatives, guests or others holding under the exhibitor; (ii) failure by exhibitor or any such persons to comply with all applicable terms and conditions contained in these rules.
- Payments: Exhibit space is guaranteed to all registered and confirmed exhibitors provided that the registration forms and remittance are received by the Association at the time and date provided on the registration form.
- Defaults: If the space reserved for the exhibitor is not occupied by the time set for completion of displays (5:30 p.m., Weds., Nov. 15, 2017 for indoor exhibits; 7:30 a.m., Thurs., Nov. 16, 2017 for outdoor exhibits), that space will be considered possessed by the Association for whatever purpose it sees fit. The exhibitor shall remain liable for the full rental of the space. No refunds can be made unless the space is sold or transferred to another exhibitor acceptable to the exhibit management. No refunds will be made if cancellation is not received by Oct. 27, 2017.
- Space Assignments: The Association will assign space as registrations are received, on a first come, first served basis.
- Damage to Property: Exhibitors are liable for damage caused to building floors, walls, standard booth equipment, or other exhibitors’ equipment if caused by that exhibitor. This also applies to pavement surfaces for outdoor exhibits. Exhibitors may not apply paint, lacquer, adhesive or any other coating to building floors, pavement surfaces or to standard booth equipment.
- Relocation of Displays: The Association reserves the right to alter location of booths as shown on the official floor plan.
- Rejection of Displays: The Association reserves the right to reject with cause any exhibit or part of exhibit, or exhibitor or his representatives. Exhibitors should use good judgment, taste, and discretion in preparing displays.
- Fire Requirements: Exhibitors are reminded to be aware of all fire regulations when determining what materials to display.
- Booth Representatives: Booth representatives shall be owners, executives, representatives, or employees of exhibiting companies. Booth representatives shall wear proper badge identification furnished by the Association at all times during exhibit hours. ALL BOOTH REPRESENTATIVES MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED. No person will be admitted to the exhibit area or conference events without registering.
- Shipping, Handling, Storage, Removal, Installation, Dismantling: HAND CARRIED MATERIALS ONLY may be brought into the hotel and self-carried to the exhibit area. Any exhibit which cannot be hand carried must be shipped through the exhibit contractor at a charge. Any material shipped by common carrier to the Hershey Lodge WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY THE HOTEL.
- Dismantling: No exhibitor may dismantle his display until the conclusion of the show (after 3:30 p.m.) on Thurs., Nov. 16. Exhibitors shall properly staff their booths during exhibit hours.
- Sound Devices: Mechanical reproduction of sound or music relating to an exhibit will be kept at a sufficiently low volume to as not to project beyond the confines of the exhibitor’s own booth.
- Outdoor exhibitors will assume all risk in the event of inclement weather. There will be no refunds issued on the basis of weather conditions.