NOVEMBER 16-18, 2022
|1||Rae-Lyn Enterprises, Inc.|
|2||Rae-Lyn Enterprises, Inc.|
|3||Jobsite Products, Inc.|
|4||Arrow Land Solutions|
|5||ALL Crane Rental of PA, LLC|
|6||A. Morton Thomas and Associates, Inc. (AMT)|
|7||Applied Research Associates, Inc.|
|8||RoadSafe Traffic Systems Inc.|
|9||RoadSafe Traffic Systems Inc.|
|10||Allison Crane & Rigging|
|12||Quality Engineering Solutions|
|13||WSP USA Inc.|
|14||HB Engineering, Inc.|
|16||Concrete Simplicity Consulting & Supply, LLC|
|17||RIG Consulting, Inc.|
|18||Fisher Associates, P.E., L.S., L.A., D.P.C.|
|19||Vector Corrosion Technologies|
|20||George L. Wilson Co.|
|21||Advantage Steel and Construction|
|22||W. R. Meadows|
|23||Superior Traffic Services|
|24||Gatti Morrison Construction Service|
|25||Pavilion Drainage Supply Co. Inc.|
|27||Vibra Tech Inc.|
|29||Quinn Consulting Services|
|30||PA Asphalt Pavement Association|
|33||PennStress a div. of the MacInnis Group LLC|
|34||Earth Wall Products|
|37||Terre HIll Concrete|
|39||Northeast Prestressed Products, LLC|
|41||Pivot Safety Products US|
|42||Royal Truck & Equipment|
|43||Groff Tractor & Equipment|
|44||Cleveland Brothers Equipment Company|
|45||Cleveland Brothers Equipment Company|
|46||AC Miller Concrete|
|47||AC Miller Concrete|
|48||Witman Engineers & Consultants, LLC|
|53||Pickering, Corts & Summerson|
|55||The Transtec Group, Inc.|
|57||Centre Concrete Products Division|
|61||CTS Cement Manufacturing Corp|
|62||New Concept Staining|
|63||Pexco, Davidson Traffic Control Products|
|64||Hall Industries, Inc|
|67||BDB Bridge LLC|
|69||Tunstall Engineering Group|
|70||Lane Enterprises, LLC|
|72||AI Engineers, Inc.|
|73||Remington & Vernick Engineers|
|74||Gibson-Thomas Engineering Co., Inc.|
|75||Keystone Acquisition Services Corporation|
|77||PRIME AE Group, Inc.|
|78||Whitman, Requardt & Associates|
|79||LaBella Associates, P.C.|
|80||Quality Bridge & Fab, Inc.|
|81||Widmer Engineering Inc.|
|83||L B Foster|
|85||Howard Concrete Pumping Company, Inc.|
|86||H.W. Lochner, Inc.|
|88||TyE Bar LLC|
|89||American Engineers Group, LLC|
|90||The Quikrete Companies|
|91||KCI Technologies, Inc.|
|92||ASC Group, Inc.|
|93||The L.C. Whitford Company|
|94||C.C Johnson & Malhotra, PC|
|96||Century Engineering, A Kleinfelder Company|
|97||Equipment Corporation of America|
|102||C.S. Davidson, Inc.|
|104||Hoffman Diamond Products|
|105||CONSOR Engineers LLC|
|106||Dayton Superior Corp.|
|107||Susquehanna Civil Inc.|
|110||Arora and Associates, P.C.|
|113||ICE® - International Construction Equipment, Inc.|
|114||High Steel Structures LLC|
|115||Whitney Bailey Cox & Magnani, LLC|
|116||Urban Engineers, Inc.|
|117||HRV Conformance Verification Associates, Inc.|
|118||Atlas Flasher & Supply Co, Inc|
|119||The Lexis Group, LLC|
|120||Young Galvanizing Inc.|
|123||Traffic Planning and Design, Inc.|
|124||NTM Engineering, Inc.|
|125||Civil and Environmental Consultants|
|127||Taylor Oil Company|
|129||UNIQUE Paving Materials Corp.|
|130||Contech Engineered Solutions|
|131||T2 Utility Engineers|
|132||Geotech Services, Inc.|
|136||Modified Concrete/ HTNE Hydro|
|137||Superior Transparent Noise Barriers|
|138||Pennsylvania Concrete Pipe Association|
|139||Imperial Traffic & Data Collection|
|140||Klaas Coatings North America LLC|
|141||Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc.|
|143||P. Joseph Lehman, Inc., Consulting Engineers|
|144||RETTEW Associates, Inc.|
|146||NEPA Crane & Hauling LLC|
|147||Navarro & Wright Consulting Engineers, Inc.|
|149||JBC Associates, Inc.|
|150||Bridge Grid Flooring Manufacturers Association|
|152||Saxton & Stump|
|155||Skelly and Loy, Inc., A Terracon Company|
|156||DLZ Pennsylvania, LLC|
|157||Dawood Engineering, Inc.|
|159||EVB Towing Recovery Transport|
|160||Iron Stag Crane Service|
|161||The Reinforced Earth Company|
|162||French & Parrello Associates|
|166||Cooper Trading Inc.|
|167||Tectonic Engineering Consultants, Geologists & Land Surveyors, D.P.C|
EXHIBITOR RULES & REGULATIONS
- Definition: The word “Association” shall refer to the Associated Pennsylvania Constructors, its officers and directors or employees acting on behalf of the Association in management of the conference and exhibits.
- Agreement: Each exhibitor, himself/herself and employees agrees to abide by these regulations and any further which may be established.
- Amendments: Any and all matters or questions not specifically covered by these rules and regulations shall be subject solely to the decision of the Association. The rules and regulations may be amended at any time by the Association provided that such amendments do not diminish substantially the rights now provided the exhibitor.
- Limitation of Liability-Indemnification: The exhibitor for itself, its successors and assigns hereby releases the Association from any and all claims of every sort it may have against the Association based upon, arising out of, or in connection with exhibitor’s occupancy and use of Trade Show premises, or any action or inaction of any nature of the Association in connection with or related to the Trade Show, including, but limited to: loss, theft, damage, destruction, or delay or non-delivery of goods, display material and other effects; any injury to exhibitor, its employees, agents, representatives or guests while in the Trade Show premises; any damage to exhibitor’s business by reason of the failure to provide space for the exhibit or removal of exhibit; failure to hold the Trade Show as scheduled. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold forever harmless the Association from any and all damage, loss, liability, claim or expense (including legal fees) based upon, arising out of, or in connection with (i) the violation of any law or ordinance by the exhibitor, its employees, agents, representatives, guests or others holding under the exhibitor; (ii) failure by exhibitor or any such persons to comply with all applicable terms and conditions contained in these rules.
- Payments: Exhibit space is guaranteed to all registered and confirmed exhibitors provided that the registration forms and remittance are received by the Association at the time and date provided on the registration form.
- Defaults: If the space reserved for the exhibitor is not occupied by the time set for completion of displays (4:00 p.m.), Weds., Nov. 16, 2022, for indoor exhibits, that space will be considered possessed by the Association for whatever purpose it sees fit. The exhibitor shall remain liable for the full rental of the space. No refunds can be made unless the space is sold or transferred to another exhibitor acceptable to the exhibit management. No refunds will be made if cancellation is not received by Oct. 31, 2022.
- Space Assignments: The Association will assign space as registrations are received, on a first come, first served basis.
- Damage to Property: Exhibitors are liable for damage caused to building floors, walls, standard booth equipment, or other exhibitors’ equipment if caused by that exhibitor. This also applies to pavement surfaces for outdoor exhibits. Exhibitors may not apply paint, lacquer, adhesive or any other coating to building floors, pavement surfaces or to standard booth equipment.
- Relocation of Displays: The Association reserves the right to alter location of booths as shown on the official floor plan.
- Rejection of Displays: The Association reserves the right to reject with cause any exhibit or part of exhibit, or exhibitor or his representatives. Exhibitors should use good judgment, taste, and discretion in preparing displays.
- Fire Requirements: Exhibitors are reminded to be aware of all fire regulations when determining what materials to display.
- Booth Representatives: Booth representatives shall be owners, executives, representatives, or employees of exhibiting companies. Booth representatives shall wear proper badge identification furnished by the Association at all times during exhibit hours. ALL BOOTH REPRESENTATIVES MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED. No person will be admitted to the exhibit area or conference events without registering.
- Shipping, Handling, Storage, Removal, Installation, Dismantling: HAND CARRIED MATERIALS ONLY may be brought into the hotel and self-carried to the exhibit area. Any exhibit which cannot be hand carried must be shipped through the exhibit contractor at a charge. Any material shipped by common carrier to the Hershey Lodge WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY THE HOTEL.
- Dismantling: No exhibitor may dismantle his display until the conclusion of the show (after 4:00 p.m.) on Thurs., Nov. 17, 2022. Exhibitors shall properly staff their booths during exhibit hours.
- Sound Devices: Mechanical reproduction of sound or music relating to an exhibit will be kept at a sufficiently low volume to as not to project beyond the confines of the exhibitor’s own booth.
CANCELLATION, REFUND, & SUBSTITUTION POLICY
APC hopes everyone who registers for the Fall Seminar will be able to attend; however, APC knows extenuating circumstances do occur. The APC Fall Seminar Cancellation, Refund & Substitution Policy will be as follows to assure consistency and is applicable to the annual APC Fall Seminar:
All Fall Seminar registrations (attendee and exhibitor) canceled on-line on or before October 31, 2022, is refundable but subject to a $50 administrative fee. No refunds will be granted for requests dated after October 31, 2022.
Registrants canceling on or after November 1, 2022, will not receive a refund. The refund and cancellation policy will not be waived. *Registration fees may be transferred to another individual; the invoice for the new registration will be revised to reflect the new registrant.
At this time, we do not foresee this but in the event, there are government/health or venue restrictions, and APC must cancel the Fall Seminar due to unforeseen circumstances, APC will refund the cost of registration. However, APC does not assume responsibility for any additional costs, charges, or expenses; to include, charges made for travel and lodging.
If the government/venue restrict attendance; the last exhibit booths to register will be the first to be eliminated. Those exhibit booths eliminated will receive a full refund.
*All cancellation and substitutions can be done through the online system by clicking Already Registered, enter your email and confirmation number, then click Modify. If you are having difficulties making changes, contact Lisa Sagan at (717) 238-2513 ext. 109.
APC regrets that refunds will not be given for non-shows. Substitutions are gladly accepted. A transfer of your full registration is permitted prior to the conference by going to the online registration system submitting or by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Onsite transfers must be accompanied by proof of the original confirmation. The individual submitting the transfer request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution. Badge sharing, registration splitting, and reprints are strictly prohibited.