2018 OUTDOOR EXHIBIT SPACE
APC is offering limited outdoor exhibit space. Outdoor exhibits will be in operation on Thursday, Nov. 15 only.
The exhibit space area is approximately 10′ deep x 16′ wide and includes one complimentary seminar registrant.
ADDITIONAL EXHIBIT STAFF
One additional person staffing your space, and attending Wednesday night and Thursday only, may register at a reduced registration of $150. All other individuals need to register as a delegate at the appropriate member or nonmember rate.
If you did not register an additional staffer when registering the space and need to do so, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO REGISTER OUTDOOR SPACE
Contact Joe Mulvihill (email@example.com) for instructions. Please include the Booth Number you want in the email.
BE A FEATURED EXHIBITOR
Be a Featured Exhibitor – listed on the APC website. For a $100 fee, your listing can include your logo and a link to your company’s website. This option is available on the booth registration form
To be included in the printed Exhibitor Directory, you must register your exhibit space by October 31!
OUTDOOR EXHIBIT SCHEDULE
Thursday, Nov. 15
- Set-up: 6:00 – 7:00 a.m.
- Tear-down: After 3:30 p.m.
(Outdoor Exhibits are open all day Thursday)
Temperature and weather conditions can fluctuate greatly in the November. Outdoor exhibitors assume all risk in the event of inclement weather.
EXHIBIT RULES & REGULATIONS
- Definition: The word “Association” shall refer to the Associated Pennsylvania Constructors, its officers and directors or employees acting on behalf of the Association in management of the conference and exhibits.
- Agreement: Each exhibitor, himself/herself and employees agrees to abide by these regulations and any further which may be established.
- Amendments: Any and all matters or questions not specifically covered by these rules and regulations shall be subject solely to the decision of the Association. The rules and regulations may be amended at any time by the Association provided that such amendments do not diminish substantially the rights now provided the exhibitor.
- Limitation of Liability-Indemnification: The exhibitor for itself, its successors and assigns hereby releases the Association from any and all claims of every sort it may have against the Association based upon, arising out of, or in connection with exhibitor’s occupancy and use of Trade Show premises, or any action or inaction of any nature of the Association in connection with or related to the Trade Show, including, but limited to: loss, theft, damage, destruction, or delay or non-delivery of goods, display material and other effects; any injury to exhibitor, its employees, agents, representatives or guests while in the Trade Show premises; any damage to exhibitor’s business by reason of the failure to provide space for the exhibit or removal of exhibit; failure to hold the Trade Show as scheduled. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold forever harmless the Association from any and all damage, loss, liability, claim or expense (including legal fees) based upon, arising out of, or in connection with (i) the violation of any law or ordinance by the exhibitor, its employees, agents, representatives, guests or others holding under the exhibitor; (ii) failure by exhibitor or any such persons to comply with all applicable terms and conditions contained in these rules.
- Payments: Exhibit space is guaranteed to all registered and confirmed exhibitors provided that the registration forms and remittance are received by the Association at the time and date provided on the registration form.
- Defaults: If the space reserved for the exhibitor is not occupied by the time set for completion of displays (5:30 p.m., Weds., Nov. 14, 2018 for indoor exhibits; 7:30 a.m., Thurs., Nov. 15, 2018 for outdoor exhibits), that space will be considered possessed by the Association for whatever purpose it sees fit. The exhibitor shall remain liable for the full rental of the space. No refunds can be made unless the space is sold or transferred to another exhibitor acceptable to the exhibit management. No refunds will be made if cancellation is not received by Oct. 31, 2018.
- Space Assignments: The Association will assign space as registrations are received, on a first come, first served basis.
- Damage to Property: Exhibitors are liable for damage caused to building floors, walls, standard booth equipment, or other exhibitors’ equipment if caused by that exhibitor. This also applies to pavement surfaces for outdoor exhibits. Exhibitors may not apply paint, lacquer, adhesive or any other coating to building floors, pavement surfaces or to standard booth equipment.
- Relocation of Displays: The Association reserves the right to alter location of booths as shown on the official floor plan.
- Rejection of Displays: The Association reserves the right to reject with cause any exhibit or part of exhibit, or exhibitor or his representatives. Exhibitors should use good judgment, taste, and discretion in preparing displays.
- Fire Requirements: Exhibitors are reminded to be aware of all fire regulations when determining what materials to display.
- Booth Representatives: Booth representatives shall be owners, executives, representatives, or employees of exhibiting companies. Booth representatives shall wear proper badge identification furnished by the Association at all times during exhibit hours. ALL BOOTH REPRESENTATIVES MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED. No person will be admitted to the exhibit area or conference events without registering.
- Shipping, Handling, Storage, Removal, Installation, Dismantling: HAND CARRIED MATERIALS ONLY may be brought into the hotel and self-carried to the exhibit area. Any exhibit which cannot be hand carried must be shipped through the exhibit contractor at a charge. Any material shipped by common carrier to the Hershey Lodge WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY THE HOTEL.
- Dismantling: No exhibitor may dismantle his display until the conclusion of the show (after 3:30 p.m.) on Thurs., Nov. 15. Exhibitors shall properly staff their booths during exhibit hours.
- Sound Devices: Mechanical reproduction of sound or music relating to an exhibit will be kept at a sufficiently low volume to as not to project beyond the confines of the exhibitor’s own booth.
- Outdoor exhibitors will assume all risk in the event of inclement weather. There will be no refunds issued on the basis of weather conditions.