November 17-19, 2021
|2||Stephenson Equipment Inc.|
|3||The Lexis Group, LLC|
|4||Arrow Land Solutions|
|5||All Crane Rental of PA|
|6||All Crane Rental of PA|
|7||RoadSafe Traffic Systems|
|8||RoadSafe Traffic Systems|
|10||Iron Stag Crane Service|
|11||Howard Concrete Pumping Co., Inc.|
|12||Quality Engineering Solutions, Inc|
|13||Applied Research Associates, Inc.|
|14||WSP USA Inc.|
|15||TRC Companies, Inc.|
|16||Dawood Engineering, Inc.|
|18||Concrete Simplicity Consulting & Supply, LLC|
|19||Ravi Engineering and Land Surveying. P.C.|
|20||George L. Wilson Co.|
|21||Ferguson Waterworks | ACF Environmental|
|22||AI Engineers, Inc.|
|23||V&S Lebanon Galvanizing LLC|
|28||ICE- International Construction Equipment, Inc.|
|29||HB Engineering, Inc.|
|34||Valley Supply Inc.|
|35||Modified Concrete Suppliers/HTNE Hydrodemolition|
|36||PA Asphalt Pavement Association|
|38||Terre Hill Concrete Products|
|39||Northeast Prestressed Products, LLC|
|41||The Reinforced Earth Company|
|42||Vibra Tech Inc.|
|44||Pavilion Drainage Supply Co., Inc|
|46||AC Miller Concrete|
|47||AC Miller Concrete|
|48||Witman Engineers & Consultants, LLC|
|50||LaBella Associates, P.C.|
|53||The Quikrete Companies|
|54||Pickering, Corts & Summerson|
|58||Geotech Services, Inc.|
|59||Tunstall Engineering Group|
|60||Dayton Superior Corp.|
|61||Taylor Oil Company|
|63||Pexco LLC, Davidson Traffic Control Products|
|64||Gatti Morrison Construction Service|
|67||Hoffman Diamond Products|
|69||Klaas Coatings (North America) LLC|
|70||Lane Enterprises Inc|
|71||UNIQUE Paving Materials Corp.|
|72||Tectonic Engineering Consultants, Geologists & Land Surveyors, D.P.C|
|73||Remington & Vernick Engineers|
|74||Keystone Acquisition Services, Corp.|
|75||Gibson-Thomas Engineering Co., Inc.|
|77||Royal Truck & Equipment|
|79||P. Joseph Lehman, Inc., Consulting Engineers|
|80||Quality Bridge & Fab, Inc.|
|81||Groff Tractor & Equipment|
|82||Widmer Engineering Inc.|
|83||L B Foster|
|84||The L.C. Whitford Company|
|87||High Steel Structures LLC|
|89||Lotus Environmental Consulting, LLC|
|90||Equipment Corporation of America|
|92||PRIME AE Group, Inc.|
|93||ASC Group, Inc.|
|94||Hall Industries, Inc.|
|95||Susquehanna Civil Inc.|
|99||Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture|
|100||Keystone Pathways Mobility Partners (Ferrovial & Halmar)|
|102||C.S. Davidson, Inc.|
|103||Williams Form Engineering Corporation|
|105||Rue Environmental LLC|
|106||CTS Cement Manufacturing Corporation|
|110||Arora and Associates, P.C.|
|113||Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc.|
|115||Whitney Bailey Cox & Magnani, LLC|
|116||Brayman Precast, LLC|
|117||Atlas Flasher& Supply Co., Inc|
|118||HRV Conformance Verification Associates, Inc.|
|119||Young Galvanizing Inc.|
|121||Jobsite Products, Inc.|
|122||T2 Utility Engineers|
|123||Traffic Planning and Design|
|124||NTM Engineering, Inc.|
|126||KCI Technologies, Inc.|
|128||Menard Group USA|
|130||Drive Engineering Corp.|
|131||TyE Bar LLC|
|132||PA DBE / OJT Supportive Service Center|
|134||Triad Metals International|
|135||LB Water / Tensar|
|136||Cleveland Brothers Equipment Company Inc.|
|137||Screening Eagle Technologies Co.|
|138||York County School of Technology|
|139||Sanders Saw & Blades|
|140||Quinn Consulting Services, Inc.|
|141||American Engineers Group, LLC|
|142||C.C. Johnson & Malhorta, P.C.|
|143||Tristate Concrete Pipe Association|
|145||RETTEW Associates, Inc.|
|146||D.S. Brown Company|
|147||Navarro & Wright Consulting Engineers, Inc.|
|149||JBC Associates, Inc.|
|150||BL Companies, Inc.|
|153||Brown Construction Products|
|154||W. O. Grubb Crane Rental|
|155||Vector Corrosion Technologies Inc.|
|159||Hobas Pipe USA|
|160||McCormick Taylor, Inc.|
|162||French & Parrello Associates|
|165||KS Engineers, P.C.|
|166||BDB Bridge LLC|
|167||Keystone Pathways Developers (Kiewit)|
EXHIBITOR RULES & REGULATIONS
- Definition: The word “Association” shall refer to the Associated Pennsylvania Constructors, its officers and directors or employees acting on behalf of the Association in management of the conference and exhibits.
- Agreement: Each exhibitor, himself/herself and employees agrees to abide by these regulations and any further which may be established.
- Amendments: Any and all matters or questions not specifically covered by these rules and regulations shall be subject solely to the decision of the Association. The rules and regulations may be amended at any time by the Association provided that such amendments do not diminish substantially the rights now provided the exhibitor.
- Limitation of Liability-Indemnification: The exhibitor for itself, its successors and assigns hereby releases the Association from any and all claims of every sort it may have against the Association based upon, arising out of, or in connection with exhibitor’s occupancy and use of Trade Show premises, or any action or inaction of any nature of the Association in connection with or related to the Trade Show, including, but limited to: loss, theft, damage, destruction, or delay or non-delivery of goods, display material and other effects; any injury to exhibitor, its employees, agents, representatives or guests while in the Trade Show premises; any damage to exhibitor’s business by reason of the failure to provide space for the exhibit or removal of exhibit; failure to hold the Trade Show as scheduled. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold forever harmless the Association from any and all damage, loss, liability, claim or expense (including legal fees) based upon, arising out of, or in connection with (i) the violation of any law or ordinance by the exhibitor, its employees, agents, representatives, guests or others holding under the exhibitor; (ii) failure by exhibitor or any such persons to comply with all applicable terms and conditions contained in these rules.
- Payments: Exhibit space is guaranteed to all registered and confirmed exhibitors provided that the registration forms and remittance are received by the Association at the time and date provided on the registration form.
- Defaults: If the space reserved for the exhibitor is not occupied by the time set for completion of displays (4:00 p.m.), Weds., Nov. 17, 2021, for indoor exhibits, that space will be considered possessed by the Association for whatever purpose it sees fit. The exhibitor shall remain liable for the full rental of the space. No refunds can be made unless the space is sold or transferred to another exhibitor acceptable to the exhibit management. No refunds will be made if cancellation is not received by Oct. 30, 2021.
- Space Assignments: The Association will assign space as registrations are received, on a first come, first served basis.
- Damage to Property: Exhibitors are liable for damage caused to building floors, walls, standard booth equipment, or other exhibitors’ equipment if caused by that exhibitor. This also applies to pavement surfaces for outdoor exhibits. Exhibitors may not apply paint, lacquer, adhesive or any other coating to building floors, pavement surfaces or to standard booth equipment.
- Relocation of Displays: The Association reserves the right to alter location of booths as shown on the official floor plan.
- Rejection of Displays: The Association reserves the right to reject with cause any exhibit or part of exhibit, or exhibitor or his representatives. Exhibitors should use good judgment, taste, and discretion in preparing displays.
- Fire Requirements: Exhibitors are reminded to be aware of all fire regulations when determining what materials to display.
- Booth Representatives: Booth representatives shall be owners, executives, representatives, or employees of exhibiting companies. Booth representatives shall wear proper badge identification furnished by the Association at all times during exhibit hours. ALL BOOTH REPRESENTATIVES MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED. No person will be admitted to the exhibit area or conference events without registering.
- Shipping, Handling, Storage, Removal, Installation, Dismantling: HAND CARRIED MATERIALS ONLY may be brought into the hotel and self-carried to the exhibit area. Any exhibit which cannot be hand carried must be shipped through the exhibit contractor at a charge. Any material shipped by common carrier to the Hershey Lodge WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY THE HOTEL.
- Dismantling: No exhibitor may dismantle his display until the conclusion of the show (after 4:00 p.m.) on Thurs., Nov. 18, 2021. Exhibitors shall properly staff their booths during exhibit hours.
- Sound Devices: Mechanical reproduction of sound or music relating to an exhibit will be kept at a sufficiently low volume to as not to project beyond the confines of the exhibitor’s own booth.
CANCELLATION, REFUND, & SUBSTITUTION POLICY
APC hopes everyone who registers for the Fall Seminar will be able to attend; however, APC knows extenuating circumstances do occur. The APC Fall Seminar Cancellation and Refund Policy will be as follows to assure consistency and is applicable to the annual APC Fall Seminar:
- All Fall Seminar registrations (attendee and exhibitor) canceled on-line on or before October 31, 2021, is refundable but subject to a $50 administrative fee. No refunds will be granted for requests dated after October 31, 2021.
- Registrants canceling on or after November 1, 2021, will not receive a refund. The refund and cancellation policy will not be waived. *Registration fees may be transferred to another individual; the invoice for the new registration will be revised to reflect the new registrant.
- At this time, we do not foresee this but in the event, there are government/health or venue restrictions, and APC must cancel the Fall Seminar due to unforeseen circumstances, APC will refund the cost of registration. However, APC does not assume responsibility for any additional costs, charges, or expenses; to include, charges made for travel and lodging.
- If the government/venue restrict attendance; the last exhibit booths to register will be the first to be eliminated. Those exhibit booths eliminated will receive a full refund.
*All cancellations and substitutions can be done through the online system by clicking Already Registered, enter your email and confirmation number, then click Modify. If you are having difficulties making changes, contact Lisa Sagan at (717) 238-2513 ext. 109.
APC regrets that refunds will not be given for non-shows. Substitutions are gladly accepted. A transfer of your full registration is permitted prior to the conference by going to the online registration system submitting or by written request to email@example.com. Onsite transfers must be accompanied by proof of the original confirmation. The individual submitting the transfer request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution. Badge sharing, registration splitting, and reprints are strictly prohibited.